Responsibilities: • Manage the Time office function including attendance, Overtime, Leave, Employee masters and implementation of all benefits as per company policies.
• Ensuring 100% compliance of Labour laws and other statutory compliances as per Establishment and Employment laws.
• Maintenance of Personal files and all the legal record.
• MIS and all the reports as required on daily/weekly/Monthly basis or as per the requirement by Management from time to time.
• Organize Induction, training and employee communication and participation initiatives
• Hiring of Contractual HC as per the new Local Employment Law.
• Management of Contractual Headcount as per the Contract Labour (Reg & abolition) Act, 1970.
• Ensuring Timely compliance and Payroll of Permanent employees and Contractual HC through their Contractors.
• Grievance Handling of Workmen (both permanent and Contractual) ensuring that their issues are handled maturely.
• Managing that Contractual HC is available as per the Planned shift schedule by the respective department.
• Managing the welfare of the plant, Ambulance room etc.
• Maintaining data and files of all legal cases of the plant.
Education/ Experience and Skills
•Graduate/Post Graduate in relevant field
•Minimum 3- 5 years of experience with core manufacturing companies in Industrial relations
•Language requirement -English, Hindi, Telegu (Preferred)
• Communication skills
•Problem Solving and Decision Making
•Good knowledge of industrial/labour laws.